Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Life certainly has taken some dramatic twists and turns. The storm has continued but in the past week we've seen the sun peeking through the clouds - so very thankful for this! While blogging hasn't had front center of my attention, I do want to begin sharing more frequently. I have so many thoughts I want to put down. My husband, Ken and I are ministering on a frequent basis in Prisons, nursing homes, on the streets and in churches that invite us. We are going wherever God opens the door. I am also in the middle of writing a book for women on spiritual warfare. I'll be talking more about that in future posts and asking for feedback. Meanwhile, I have a new website up and will be doing the majority of my post over there. Please take a moment and drop by, leave a comment, etc. If you are a subscriber here, please take a moment and become a subscriber there as well, so that you'll be notified of any posts or messages we write. Here's the link:

No comments:

Post a Comment